Zibo ShiNaite anti - corrosion Technology Co., Ltd
Contact: Wang Zhong
mobiles: 17663023308 15589303703
Address: Zibo City, Shandong Province Linzi District Qilu International Plastic City fine plasticized area 11-1
Chemical Adhesive Wear-resistant coating is a wear-resistant protective coating according to a classification process, chemical bonding wear-resistant coating, including epoxy wear-resistant coating, polyimide wear-resistant coating, polyurethane wear Coating, polyether ether ketone wear coating, polyether sulfone wear coating.
(1) Epoxy Resin Wear-resistant coating: As a kind of excellent performance, widely used thermosetting resin, but after curing to form a more dense aromatic structure, cross-linking density, high cohesion, so its poor deformation, State, in order to overcome the shortcomings of foreign countries have carried out a large number of modified research. ,
(2) Polyimide wear-resistant coating: as a high-performance engineering plastics, with good mechanical properties, high temperature performance, insulation performance, and wear and wear performance, is widely used in aerospace, medical equipment and other fields.
(3) polyimide wear-resistant coating: polyimide is a property between the plastic box between the special elastomer, with good wear resistance, tear resistance and impact resistance, but because of poly Ammonia molecules containing a NCO, a OH and urea and other strong polar groups, the surface energy is relatively high, sliding friction coefficient is too large, easy to produce friction heat, so in some areas require wear and tear wear applications Limiting the use of polyether polyols and toluene diacetyl cyanide reaction, the synthesis of molecular chain end with a NCO group of prepolymer, according to different formulations by adding different additives, can be prepared a variety of wear-resistant polyurethane coating, polyurethane Vinegar add organic silicon, organic vinegar, fluorine materials, inorganic additives can improve the wear resistance of polyurethane.
(4) Polyether ether ketone wear-resistant coating: Polyether ether ketone with high strength, toughness and high heat resistance, its friction and wear properties, has become an important self-lubricating wear-resistant wear-resistant materials, , High temperature, humidity and corrosion and other harsh environments to replace the use of traditional metal materials.
(5) polyether sulfone wear coating: polyether sulfone has good self-lubricating, electrical insulation and damping, and excellent mechanical properties, thermal stability, chemical stability, high temperature creep resistance.